The law firm of MARC WIDELOCK has a different approach to the practice of adoption law. We bring birth mothers and prospective adoptive parents together.
- We do all the work. Our clients do not mail letters or advertise in the classifieds.
- MARC WIDELOCK finds the birth mother for you and provides legal representation
until the adoption process is complete. Counseling is available in every case.
- MARC WIDELOCK will not represent a birth mother unless she is willing to be
tested for AIDS, drugs and communicable diseases.
- MARC WIDELOCK represents a limited number of prospective adoptive parents
at one time, providing personalized service and an increased chance of success.
- Many of our clients are matched with a birth mother within six months.
The law firm of MARC WIDELOCK is as committed to your adoption goal as you are.
We strive to make your adoption a positive experience.
We have helped prospective adoptive parents from Maine to Alaska and WE CAN HELP YOU!
|Contact us at:|| 1-800-MR-STORK|